Amazing Lineup of Plenary Speakers for the 28th Annual Research & Policy Conference
Confirmed Speakers for the 2015 Conference
Our list of plenary speakers is not complete, but we're off to an exciting start! This year's line-up includes:
The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy, former U.S. Representative; Co-Founder, One Mind for Research & Founder, Kennedy Forum will discuss the importance of bringing leaders in the areas of policy, finance and practice together to identify workable strategies for ensuring a strong behavioral health system for all Americans.
Lucille Eber, Ed.D., Director of the Midwest PBIS Network, and a partner with the National PBIS Technical Assistance Center, will discuss the integration of mental health through school-wide systems of Positive Behavior Support.
- Maryann Davis, Ph.D., John Schulenberg, Ph.D., Mark Courtney, Ph.D. and Jennifer Collins will lead an interactive session that will focus on the October 2014 Institute of Medicine and National Research Council report on the health and well-being of young adults.
- Check back frequently as more plenary speakers are added!
About the Conference
Known widely as "The Tampa Conference," this annual gathering of more than 500 researchers, evaluators, policy-makers, administrators, parents, and advocates provides a forum where participants can:
- Learn, inform, network, and discuss issues related to research, policy, and practice.
- Explore behavioral health topics from a systems and community perspective.
- Discover new research and policy ideas that are individualized, community-defined, evidence-based, culturally/linguistically competent, family- driven, and youth-guided.
- Hear an outstanding line-up of speakers who are leading researchers and advocates in the field.